Nairn Dairy Shed Stray Voltage Testing
Something not quite right in your shed? Production down, cow health problems?
You may have a stray voltage issue in your dairy shed.
Common signs of possible stary voltage issues include:
- Not meeting production targets or goals
- Poor cow flow into the yard and dairy shed
- Cows urinating or defecating excessively
Benefits of sorting stray voltage issues:
- Increased milk production
- Shorten milking time with improved cow flow
- Improved health and safety
I’d recommend getting regular stray voltage testing. It’s worth it for your animal health and production.